Summer Time Face & Body After Sun Lotion
- Help calm, soothe, and regenerate sun stressed skin and replenishes moisture
- Replenishes moisture and provides a pleasant cooling effect
- contains highest-quality organic ingredients from biodynamic cultivation;
- is enriched with Spagyric Essences
- is formulated without the use of synthetic colorants,mineral oil, parabens, phthalates or propylene glycol
Size: 5.3 fl.oz
Brand: Martina Gebhardt Naturkosmetik
Write a review
Summer Time Face & Body After Sun Lotion Related Items
Sun-stressed skin can be dry, red, irritated, inflamed, and uncomfortable. Reduce signs of sun damage, and give both face and body a soothed and cooled effect with Martina Gebhardt's Demeter certified biodynamic after sun lotion. The product contains organic plant oils and botanical extracts from biodynamic sources. Regular use leaves skin looking revitalized and balanced.
Direction of Use: Apply after being in the sun to soothe irritated skin and promote a uniform, long-lasting tan.
Aqua (Water), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil°, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract°, Hypericum Perforatum (St. Johns word) Flower Extract°, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Oil°, Cetearyl Alcohol, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Extract°, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract°, Theobroma Cacao (Cacoa) Seed Butter*, Helianthus Tuberosus Flower and Root Extract°, Juglans Regia (walnut) Leaf and Seed Extract°, Sambucus Nigra (Elder) Root and Fruit Extract°, Magnolie Officinalis Bark Extract*, Camellia Sinensis (green Tea) Leaf Extract°, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract°, Clay,Tocopherol, Lecithin*, spag. Essenz aus Helianthus Tuberosus Flower and Root Extract°, Gold, Silver, Sulfur, Aroma, Geraniol**, Citronellol**, Limonene**, Linalool**, Citral**
° Ingredient comes from Biodynamic® cultivation
* Ingredient sourced from controlled biologic cultivation (certified organic)
** natural constituents of essential oils